This creamy bagel dip is a perfect appetizer for parties and can be mixed up in 5 minutes with 3 easy ingredients!
Servings 12 people
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 7.5 ounces chive & onion cream cheese
- 10 ounces Kraft Old English Cheese 2 jars
- 6 bagels
Combine all cheese ingredients.
Spread on bagels or cut bagels into pieces to dip.
Store in the refrigerator.
- Store in the refrigerator for 5 - 7 days
- Soften block of regular cream cheese for at least 45 - 60 minutes on the counter before mixing into other ingredients to avoid lumps and make a smooth and creamy dip
- Tastes great with bagel chunks, chips or other carbs that are great for dipping
Calories: 402kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 662mg | Potassium: 95mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 507IU | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg