Instant Pot Hard-Boiled Eggs
Making Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs is a super easy way to cook up breakfast, a snack or boil Easter eggs to color.Finding the correct cooking times for your pressure cooker can make boiled eggs with tender whites and golden yolks every time!
Servings 12 eggs
Arrange eggs as evenly as possibly on wire rack inside Instant Pot.
Add 1 cup of water, seal pot and set to high pressure for 8 minutes.
Perform a quick release and immediately transfer eggs into an ice water bath.
Peel quickly and store on paper towels in a self sealing bag in the refrigerator.
- Cook time is the same whether cooking 2 eggs or 12 eggs at a time as long as eggs are the same size
- Do not fill pot more than 2/3 full for best results
- If an egg cracks or splits open and a little bit of the boiled egg white pushes out the side it is still safe to eat if it cooked for the full amount of time.
- Always make a couple extra eggs in case a couple split open while cooking
- If eggs have a greenish tinge of line around the outside of the yolk they are overcooked. Try another batch and decrease the cooking time.
- Cooking times will vary based on your appliance and a variety of factors. You should test this recipe in your own appliance to determine the best cooking time for your situation.
Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 61mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 238IU | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg