Easy Snickers Bar Cake
This Easy Snickers Bar Cake is a family favorite. When you crave a chocolate cake and a candy bar at the same time this super easy recipe that starts with a box mix of cake is the way to go!
Servings 15 pieces
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 16 ounces whipped topping thawed
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- 3 - 4 Snicker's Candy Bars crushed
- 1/4 cup peanuts
Bake cake per directions on the box.
Once baked poke holes over entire top of cake with the small round handle of a wooden spoon.
Pour condensed milk evenly over the top of cake and let it soak into the holes. Repeat with the caramel topping.
Chill cake for 1 - 2 hours.
Spread whipped topping over the cake making it like frosting. Sprinkle chopped Snickers bars over the top of the cake.
- My 12 year old son poked the holes in this cake – there is no exact rule, just try no to over lap or really enlarge holes
- Devil’s food cake mix can be substituted for any chocolate cake mix if needed
- Caramel sauce can be substituted for melted caramels or most any gooey caramel flavored sauce that is pourable
- The recipe calls for 3-4 chopped full sized Snickers bars, but get more because the pieces seem to disappear during the chopping process or when I leave the room. But if we can’t leave our homes soon I might just start ordering cases of all my favorite candy bars to cope.
- Fun-sized bars can be chopped up or Snickers bite could just be sprinkled straight on top
- You can really put any type of candy of top of this cake that you want
- Be sure to defrost 2 – 8-ounce packages of Cool Whip or one larger container – more whipped topping does make the cake better
- Chocolate syrup and caramel sauce can also be sprinkled on top if desired
Calories: 421kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 357mg | Potassium: 328mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 136IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 167mg | Iron: 2mg