Air Fryer Asian Asparagus
Asparagus in the Air Fryer is flavorful and delicious with Asian flavors of garlic, ginger and soy sauce. 5 simple ingredients and Air Fryer Asian Asparagus in an easy vegetable side dish that on the table in under 15 minutes.
Servings 3 people
- 1/2 bunch fresh asparagus about 1/2 pound
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Wash asparagus and chop into 1 1/2" - 2" pieces.
In a bowl mix oil, garlic, ginger and soy sauce.
Stir in asparagus. Then use a slotted spoon to transfer asparagus to the air fryer basket.
If using an air fryer toaster oven line solid tray tightly with foil for easier cleanup
- If using an air fryer toaster oven line solid tray tightly with foil for easier cleanup
- We like ground ginger and granulated garlic for this recipe because they stick to the asparagus better than the fresh options during air frying
- Ensure asparagus is in a single layer in the air fryer basket
- Shake the basket or stir the asparagus once during roasting
Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 338mg | Potassium: 176mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 567IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 2mg