Air Fryer Candied Bacon
Savory and salty bacon can only be made better with a sweet brown sugar glaze for a super easy Air Fryer Candied Bacon recipe that's made in 15 minutes.
Servings 8 strips of bacon
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Mix brown sugar and pepper in a bowl.
Dip each slice of bacon and coat with brown sugar mixture.
Lay in air fryer tray and repeat until tray is full.
Add a couple tablespoons of water to solid tray to help prevent smoke while frying if desired.
Set on air fry and 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow bacon to out on the counter for about 30 minutes before frying to get closer to room temperature
- If beginning with heavily peppered bacon adding pepper may not be necessary
- Adding a couple tablespoons of water to the tray may help decrease smoke while bacon is frying
- Watch bacon closely after the 7 to 8 minute mark as bacon goes from cooked to crispy to burnt very quickly in the air fryer
- Enjoy bacon candy warm or at room temperature, tastes best when fresh
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 149mg | Potassium: 62mg | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 8IU | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg