Easy Oatmeal Waffles
This is the best waffle recipe that I've made at home at home. Common ingredients are stirred together to make these hearty and Easy Oatmeal Waffles!
Servings 5 waffles
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup flax seed ground
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon koshor salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
Melt butter, mix in eggs and brown sugar.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Mix well.
Lightly grease and preheat waffle maker.
Use a measuring cup to fill waffle maker. Many waffle makers have a light that turns on or changes colors when waffles are done.
- Use quick oats as rolled or old fashioned oats can get a bit too chewy
- Reheats well in the toaster or toaster oven
- Lightly grease waffle maker in between each waffle to prevent sticking
- Use a fork and spatula to remove the waffles from the waffle maker and prevent breaking
- Add a pat of butter and drizzle real maple syrup for an amazing breakfast
- Serve with fresh bananas, strawberries and blueberries
Calories: 504kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 459mg | Potassium: 539mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 781IU | Calcium: 247mg | Iron: 4mg