Air Fryer Pizza Sliders
This is my go-to EASY recipe for semi-homemade pizzas, pizza sliders or pizza subs.Since I’ve learned to cook this is my number one meal for a quick and easy lunch or dinner!
Servings 12 sliders
- 12 Slider rolls 4 English muffins can be substituted
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Cover solid tray from toaster oven tightly with foil. Split Hawaiians nearly in half to make an open faced sandwich.
Spread pizza sauce on rolls. Add a layer of sliced cheese and then cover with additional shredded cheese if desired
Arrange pepperoni and other toppings on pizza sliders.
Sprinkle Italian seasong on top and bake for about 5 minutes at 350°F on the convection bake setting in an air fryer/toaster oven. Mini pizzas are ready when cheese is melted.°
- Substitutions are fine - pizza sauce is about the only ingredient I haven't substituted and enjoyed the result over the years
- I enjoy pizza blend cheese with is a blend of white cheeses like mozzarella and provolone, but my son loves a cheddar blend
- When available adding a layer of sliced provolone cheese will really step up the flavors of this dish
- Toasting the bread or crust before topping with cheese and desired ingredients
- Mushrooms, onions and peppers taste great as optional toppings
- Pepperoni can be substituted for hard salami, cooked and crumbled sausage and bacon are delicious too
- Cover baking tray tightly with foil for easier cleanup
- Serve open-faced or make a sandwich, whichever is easier or more fun for you to eat
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 495mg | Potassium: 89mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 322IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 240mg | Iron: 1mg