Lemon Cake Cookies
These lemon cake cookies are super easy and super delicious! Made with only 4 easy ingredients of lemon cake mix, Cool Whip, an egg and powdered sugar, this recipe can be ready in just 15 minutes
Servings 24 cookies
- 1 box Lemon Cake Mix about 17 ounces
- 8 ounces Cool Whip thawed
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350°F and grease baking sheet or cover with a non-stick mat
Combine egg, cake mix and Cool Whip in a mixing bowl.
Stir until well mixed.
Drop by teaspoon into powdered sugar and coat well. Using the palm of your hand roll into a ball shape.
Bake for 10 - 12 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Defrost Cool Whip or frozen whipped topping in the refrigerator at least 4 hours before making the recipe
- Defrosting whipped topping on the counter or in the microwave is unpredictable and may negatively affect the texture of the cookies
- Lemon cake mix can be substituted for any flavor of cake mix
- Cookie dough becomes easier to work with after being coated with confectioners sugar
- Be sure not to over bake the cookies!
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 23mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 26IU | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg