Captain Crunch Cereal Bars
Everyone enjoys a cereal bar and they're so easy to make! Captain Crunch Cereal Bars are filled with marshmallows and are a new favorite snack for our kids!
Servings 20 bars
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 10 ounces Mini Marshmallows
- 6 cups Captain Crunch Cereal
Use a large sauce pan to melt butter over medium heat.
When butter is almost melted add marshmallows and stir often until melted.
Pour cereal mixture into a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Wet fingers to spread out mixture.
- Always use fresh cereal and marshmallows
- Stir marshmallows often during melting process to avoid burning
- Keep fingers wet to spread out in a 9 x 13 pan
- My son likes to cut the recipe in half because it's easier for him to stir and manage
- Stale cereal will make your bars hard, crunchy and difficult to cut
- Stale or burnt marshmallows will make the recipe extra gooey and taste bad
Calories: 459kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 557mg | Potassium: 131mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg