White Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars taste like a white chocolate peanut butter cup but only have 6 ingredients and can be made in 15 minutes at home.A sweet, crunchy peanut butter and graham cracker base topped with melted white chocolate is simply irresistible!
Servings 30 people
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs very fine crumbs work best
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter melted
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil optional, may help melting chocolate be creamier
Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, powdered sugar and peanut butter together.
Spread peanut butter mixture in a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
Melt white chocolate chips, add vegetable oil to help make chocolate more creamy if necessary.
Pour melted chocolate over peanut butter bars.
Allow the chocolate to set up and enjoy!
- Creamy peanut butter can easily be substituted for creamy if desired
- I prefer to purchase graham cracker crumbs for this recipe as opposed to making crumbs from graham crackers as the fine crumbs blend best with the other flavors
- Use your favorite method to melt chocolate, I like to melt chocolate in the microwave and stir every :15 to :30 seconds
- Stir chocolate often during the melting process and avoid over cooking
- Use 1 tablespoon of oil per cup of chocolate chips
- Let chocolate set up for at least a couple hours of the bars will be really gooey. They still taste great when really gooey, but are fairly messy to eat.
- Be careful if covering with plastic wrap while chocolate is still soft because the plastic may settle on and stick to the sticky chocolate
- Once the chocolate is set it may crack easily when cutting
- Holding a serrated knife perpendicular to the chocolate as I cut works better than holding the knife horizontal to the chocolate.
- Candy can easily be cut in various sized pieces from bite size to a bit larger squares
- Store in an airtight container on the counter and enjoy for 3 - 5 days
Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 141mg | Potassium: 100mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 192IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg