Chocolate Syrup Brownies
Chocolate Syrup Brownies are the BEST homemade brownies. This recipe is super easy and makes a nice big 9 x 13 pan. Serve warm brownies with a cold glass of milk for a treat that you won't soon forget!
Servings 20 brownies
9x13 Baking Dish
- 1 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup walnuts chopped, optional
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Beat butter for 30 seconds; add eggs and sugar and beat until fluffy.
Stir in syrup, then flour.
If using walnuts stir them in.
Pour into pan and bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
Combine sugar, milk and butter in a saucepan. Heat until boiling and boil for 30 seconds.
Stir in semisweet chocolate chip until melted.
Cool brownies slightly and pour glaze over brownies.
Cool and cut into bars.
- Make sure butter is softened, but not melted
- Start with a new bottle of Hersheys chocolate syrup
- Spray measuring cup with non-stick spray to make measuring syrup easier
- Brownie tastes fine without glaze
- Glaze can be substituted for store-bought icing if desired
- Cut into small pieces because these brownies are RICH!
Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 167mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 529IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg