Easy Pistachio Pudding Cake
Our Easy Pistachio Pudding Cake is a traditional cake from a box mix with pudding mixes added for extra flavor. This cake is always a winner and has been described at family potlucks as refreshing and delicious! Most people who have eaten our cake have never eaten pistachios and LOVE this pudding cake!
Servings 16 pieces of cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 boxes Instant Pistachio Pudding small boxes, 3.5 oz size
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 5 eggs
- 1 box Instant Pistachio Pudding small box, 3.5 oz size
- 3/4 cup milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping defrosted
Preheat oven to 350°F and grease 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
Mix all cake ingredients in a large mixing bowl on high speed for about two minutes.
Bake 40 minutes or until cake is set.
Let cake cool completely.
- Remove cake from the oven and cover with a piece of plastic wrap to help hold in moisture while the cake cools
- Let the cake cool before applying frosting or the whipped topping with melt
- Store this cake in the refrigerator to preserve the whipped topping
- The cake tastes great without any fresh pistachios, I just sprinkled some on top for looks
- Almonds would make a great accent for the cake it desired
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 276mg | Potassium: 74mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 116IU | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 1mg