Peanut Butter S'mores Cake
Our family LOVES this rich Peanut Butter S'mores Cake all year around! Mini peanut butter cups add a wonderful surprise to the graham cracker and marshmallow cream layers. This s'mores cake is easy to make and always a crowd pleaser!
Servings 15 people
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 15 ounces Reeses mini peanut butter cups
- 14 ounces marshmallow creme
Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream butter and sugars. Agg egg and vanilla, mix well.
Combine flour, salt and graham cracker crumbs. Add to butter mixture and mix well.
Divide dough in half and press one half into baking dish.
Sprinkle mini peanut butter cups evenly over the dough. Spread marshmallow creme evenly over creme.
Crumble the remaining dough into small pieces over marshmallow creme. Pat down gently after crumbling. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until golden brown and puffed.
- Soften butter on the counter for up to two hours before making the cake
- Use purchased graham cracker crumbs OR crush graham crackers yourself, but ensure crumbs are very small and of equal size
- Spread second half of graham cracker batter on top of marshmallow fluff layer by breaking into small pieces with your fingers and crumbling as evenly as possible over the top of the cake
- Reese's minis and miniature cups are different - we like the tiny minis best in this recipe because they are not individually wrapped
Calories: 542kcal | Carbohydrates: 82g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 431mg | Potassium: 157mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 426IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 2mg