Strawberry Lemonade Pie
This Strawberry Lemonade Pie is a BEST OF SHOW winning pie from the county fair! This pie is creamy and sweet and the perfect treat with a fresh lemon flavor!
Servings 8 people
- 30 Golden Oreo cookies
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam melted and cooled
In a food processor, pulse cookies to form crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse to combine. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan.Freeze while you prepare the filling.
Melt strawberry jam and allow to cool.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat for one minute. Mix in the lemon juice and zest and beat until smooth.
In a separate cold bowl, beat the cream and sugar with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Spread into the prepared crust.
Spoon the strawberry jam over the lemon filling. Swirl gently with a sharp knife. Cover and refrigerate until firm, 4-6 hours.
- Make sure the cream cheese has been softened, if the mixer can't beat it smooth the cream cheese hasn't been properly softened
- Finish step two, transfer to a separate bowl and chill
- Wash the mixer bowl and beater and get them both cold before whipping the cream - this will help create a stiff peak
- Begin with low speed on the mixer and work up to high speed - high speed makes this recipe happen
- Only use fresh lemon juice for optimum flavor
- Keep ingredients cool or cold when mixing them together
Calories: 787kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 51g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 140mg | Sodium: 485mg | Potassium: 357mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 55g | Vitamin A: 1568IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 234mg | Iron: 1mg