Pineapple Marshmallow Dessert
This old fashioned Pineapple Marshmallow Dessert has a light and sweet flavor and is super easy to make. The graham cracker crumbs add a nice touch to the melted marshmallows, whipped topping, and pineapple!
Servings 12 people
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 container frozen whipped topping thawed
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple drained
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
Spread graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
In a saucepan slowly heat milk and marshmallows. Place in large mixing bowl and allow to cool.
Once cooled, stir in crushed pineapple, but reserve a few tablespoons. Then fold in whipped cream.
Garnish by sprinkling remaining pineapple on top. Chill before serving.
- Marshmallows will swell up in the pan as they melt, so use a large enough pan or pay close attention
- Allow marshmallow mixture to cool before stirring in whipped topping
- Chill before serving
- Garnish with some of the pineapple if desired
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 69mg | Potassium: 107mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 62IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg