Air Fryer Roasted Mushrooms
Mushrooms soaked in balsamic vinegar, soy sauce and a fresh garlic marinade then roasted in the air fryer are tender and delicious!Air Fryer Roasted Mushrooms are an easy side dish that goes great with steak, pork chops and chicken.
Servings 6 people
- 16 ounces white mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 5 cloves garlic freshly minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon koshor salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
Place marinade ingredients in a gallon sized self sealing bag and mix together.
Add clean mushrooms to the bag and seal. Marinade for 1 - 8 hours.
Set air fryer to 350°F and air fry for 10 minutes. Stir or shake tray once during cooking time.
- Use small uniform mushrooms
- Cut larger mushrooms in half or in quarters so they are a similar size to cook more evenly
- We prefer white mushrooms for the milder flavor to Bella mushrooms for this recipe, but both can work
- Fresh garlic really makes this recipe successful, but granulated garlic can be used if that's all you have
- Marinate for at least an hour, but all day works fine too - discard marinade when done
- When the aroma is wonderful and the mushrooms begin to shrivel that is another indication that the mushrooms are ready to eat
Calories: 27kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 561mg | Potassium: 263mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg