Slow Cooker Sausage and Cream Cheese Dip
Slow Cooker Sausage and Cream Cheese Dip is a rich and creamy chip dip that makes a SUPER easy party food.Cream cheese plus shredded cheese blend with sausage, kidney beans and salsa to make a hearty dip with an impressive cheese pull!
Servings 10 people
- 1 pound Italian sausage browned, crumbled and drained
- 2 (8 ounces each) packages cream cheese
- 16 ounce jar salsa
- 15 ounce can kidney beans
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Brown sausage and drain.
Spray crock with non-stick cooking spray or use a non-stick liner. Pour salsa in crock pot
Add blocks of cream cheese. Cover with remaining ingredients.
Turn on low and stir every twenty minutes until cheeses are melted.
Turn to keep warm and continue to stir often.
- Stir ingredients frequently while crock pot is on to prevent cheese from sticking to edges or burning
- Choose your preferred heat of sausage and salsa to make dip spicier or mild
- To prepare dip quicker melt cream cheese in skillet with cooled and drained sausage before adding to crock pot
- Serve with tortilla chips
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days and reheat well
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 936mg | Potassium: 455mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 598IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 312mg | Iron: 2mg