Cranberry Jalapeno Salsa
Cranberry Jalapeno Salsa is fresh and festive when served over a block of cream cheese with tortilla chips or crackers for dipping.
Servings 15 people
- 12 ounces Fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup green onions minced
- 2 small jalapenos cored, seeded & minced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoons ginger freshly minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice fresh-squeezed
- 16 ounces cream cheese
Place berries in blender or food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
Pour into a mixing bowl and add other ingredients.
Mix well and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend together.
Pour over softened cream cheese to serve. Tastes great with crackers and/or tortilla chips.
- Fresh ingredients maximize flavor in this recipe!
- Don't use too much lemon juice as it will make the salsa too runny
- Allow the flavors to blend together in the refrigerator for at least two hours
- Salsa can be refrigerated for 3 - 5 days
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 98mg | Potassium: 74mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 474IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg